Call for student and working professional internship: Marikina, Quezon City and Rizal areas only
i-Build.PH Web Solutions and Services is looking for interested, skilled, and dedicated students and working professionals in the field and industry of the creative arts, information technology, digital marketing, and online business and are willing to gain invaluable and actual hands-on work experiences as interns. We prefer those residing from and studying in any schools in Marikina or nearby Quezon City and Rizal areas.
We officially started our internship program for both students and working professionals last 2016 and provided knowledge transfer, skills-building, and training. The internship has seen graduates of at least two (2) working professionals from related work and industry and three (3) graduating student interns for last year from Polytechnic University of the Philippines (PUP) who have gained invaluable skills and experiences on working on actual and hands-on projects. We have our first intern already for 2018 - a BSIT student from Pamantasan Ng Lungsod ng Marikina (PLM). We believe in quality, not numbers!
We may not have the fancy office and facilities of large and popular digital marketing agencies around, but we guarantee learning skills and ninja techniques that will boost your skillset after graduation, or your work as professionals. We make our own coffee around here and do our own little errands. You only get the technical and professional instructions around here
We are currently looking for interns who want to gain experience in the following fields:
- Web Design and Development
- Creative and Multimedia Arts
- Communication Arts
- Digital Marketing and Sales
To guarantee the knowledge and experience you will learn and actually apply to hands-on and actual work and projects, we require at least a minimum internship program of about 3 months or around 400 hours.
Impress us with your application and email this to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line:
Internship Application, with the following requirements, or submit thru the contact form below:
- Resume or CV
- Any related portfolio whether online, attached files, scanned documents, etc.
E-mail Resume/CV Here!
What are you waiting for? Hurry now, as we only have very limited slots every time! We normally accommodate only a maximum of five (5) interns each time.
What You Will Learn
Web Development and Design
Social Media Marketing
Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Actual and hands-on learning experiences and knowledge
- Gain and learn invaluable web ninja skills and digital marketing technologies and strategies
- No rigid and strict office rules! Come as you are!
- Facebook and social media all you want, all day! + loud music (if you can't stand loud, this office is not for you :p)
- Get to meet awesome colleagues/clients of the industry
- Occasional foodie and beers (yes, beers, definitely \m/, students, no, sorry!)
- Learn and practice hands-on web development and design
- Familiarize tech jargons and use platforms and frameworks such as:
- Drupal, WordPress, Joomla, HTML, CSS, PHP, MySQL, Search Engine Optimization (SEO), and Marketing (SEM) from some of the best!